Discover a revolutionary and environmentally friendly alternative to lead
- Lightweight, easy and safe to handle.
- Versatile - used for flashing or patch repair.
- Quicker to install than lead and no patination oil required.
- Non-toxic. No potential hazards for installers and animals with no contamination of run-off water. • Environmentally friendly - suitable for rainwater harvesting and water trough systems.
- 6% the weight of code 4 lead, providing health and safety benefits for installers.
- Easy to form over a range of roof profiles.
- Highly durable surface finish, which does not oxidise, stain or rust.
- Integral self adhesive backing eliminates risk of water penetration and ensures good substrate bond.
- Independently certified by BM TRADA.
Material: Wienerberger Lead Replacement is a combination of a highly durable aluminium sheet with a solvent lacquer upper surface and an adhesive butyl backing with high levels of tack to prevent wind uplift.
Sizes: Roll length: 5m. Roll widths: 300mm and 450mm. Thickness: 4.1mm (cross-corrugated), 0.65mm (embossed).
Weight: A 300mm x 5m roll weighs 2.5kg. Working temperature (when installed) -40°C to 90°C.