If you're interested in how to install in-roof solar we have the perfect solution. Our online training course gives you everything you need to know about our in-roof solar in an easy to understand way.
Our in-roof solar course is completed online so you can work at your own pace. It’s split into two main sections – a classroom-style demonstration and a ‘live’ installation by a roofer installing the system for the first time. The first part will give you full instructions on how to install the system, the second part will offer hints and tips during the installation.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for roofers and installers who want to understand how to install the Sandtoft in-roof solar system. It could also prove useful for merchants who want to be confident about the system and be able to sell the benefits of how easy it is to install.
How long does it last?
The course lasts around 55 minutes and is followed by a short test, so allow around an hour. The video is split into chapters so you skip any element of the course you feel confident in.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, you will
- Understand why solar is important
- Understand the benefits of the in-roof solar system
- Understand the Part L regulation changes in relation to solar
- Be able to install the system and see how easy it is
- Preparing for installation, including the lead replacement roll
- Installing and connect the panels
- Installing the side and top flashing
- Finishing off and tiling
- See a hands-on installation by a roofer who is installing the system for the first time
Just fill out your details and you'll get instant access to the course.